Study at TDTU, and once students complete the program, all credits and certificates will be transferred back to their host universities. The length of the program: 2 to 4 weeks in the winter or summer seasons (upon request).
Students will join below activities:
- Learn Vietnamese culture and history.
- Learn courses of Ecology, Environmental Management
- and Resource in Vietnam.
- Field trips.
- Cultural and intellectual excursion (Mekong Delta, Nha Trang Beach City, Ho Chi Minh City tour, …)
- Participate in volunteer and cultural exchange activities.
- Interact with TDTU students through activities in class and outside as well as staying with TDTU students in TDTU well-equipped dormitory.
- The language of instruction: English.
There are 3 reasons to become an exchange student at Ton Duc Thang University.
* Experience Vietnam’s most modern University
This is an exciting opportunity to study in the best modern and very well equipped University in Vietnam. Located in the most vibrant city, this young university is also dynamic and has full facilities for student activities including libraries, student centre, fitness & yoga centre, swimming pool and dormitory, etc.
* Chance to meet International students
The university always has international students come and study as an exchange program. As our student, you will not only have the opportunity to meet and study with them, but also you will be the one who help them to learn about Vietnamese culture and practice the Vietnamese language as well as accompany with foreigner students along city tour.
* Support and Guidance
Our University has many supports and guidance from dormitory staffs, international centre, academic and other counselling services where abundant volunteer forces are willing to help foreigner students at any time.
For detail information please read this file.
Or contact us:
* Official email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Private contact: Dr. Nguyen Thi Mai Linh (Ms): nguyenthimailinh.tdtu.edu.vn